The newest bar/restaurant on the Brisbane scene definitely gets the mix right, with a spectacular array of pretzel burgers on its menu.
NY Brew Company has now officially opened in Fortitude Valley’s Brunswick St Mall, and has opened my eyes to a whole world of deliciousness that I previously didn’t know existed.
The pretzel buns used on NY Brew’s pretzel burgers and pretzel hotdogs are genuinely bread-product-perfection. These buns are shiny and crisp on the outside while being warm and fluffy on the inside like a good romantic comedy.
NY Brew menu highlights include:
- SOHO steak pretzel burger with grain-fed sirloin steak, provolone and parmesan cheeses, beetroot jam, salad leaves
- Sticky pork belly pretzel dog with hoi sin, coriander, pickled carrots, slaw
- NY pizza with local prawns, chilli salsa base, artichokes, fior di latte, roasted capsicum
One of the first things you notice when you step into Brisbane’s slice of SOHO, is a sparking new high-tech beer pouring system which takes up a whole wall.
This system knows exactly when a keg is running low so another one can be at the ready in no time, reducing your bar waiting time. It also looks pretty cool too.
Tanya dinned as a guest of NY Brew Company and KDPR.
- NY Brew Company can be found at the TCB Building, Brunswick St Mall, Fortitude Valley 4006
- Open 7 days, 11am - late.
- Mains $10 - $16.